I guess if I could ask people who have successfully quit cigarettes a few questions, they would be these:
1. How many years were you a smoker?
2. How many did you smoke per day?
3. Approximately how many times did you try to quit previously?
4. Which different methods did you try?
5. What finally worked?
6. How long has it been since you quit?
7. Do you think you will ever smoke again?
I would also very much love to hear from people about what they have experienced in the way of physical withdrawal symptoms.